How to Hold a Glamour Party!
The glamour Parties are just soo much fun! But make sure your hostess has done a Skin Care Class first! Mary Kay always said, “If you paint on a bad canvas, the picture just won’t look as good.” In our case, the canvas is our face! Great skin care provides a great canvas, so makeup will look more polished!
Your Hostess is the only one who is getting a FULL CUSTOMIZED LOOK! All of her guests will just get color sampler cards to play with! This will entice them to host their own party so they too will get a full customized look!
BEST GLAMOUR TRAINING!
- I highly recommend each consultant to have their very own ColorInsider Book & ColorInsider DVD. It can be purchase on www.marykayintouch.com under Section 2.
- Attend any Glamour Training you can get your hands on at your weekly meetings & guests events
- Check out Makeup Artist Robert Jones — he has workshops and great learning tools
What to do Before the Glamour Class:
- Find out what kind of look your customerCreate your hostesses Customized Glamour Look on the Beauty Profiler on www.marykayintouch.com
- Click here for a list of what to pack for a Glamour Class!
- Click here for the Glamour Order of Application….you will need one of these for the hostess only!
- Click here for the Color Roll Up Bag…you will need one of these for the hostess only, your guests receive the Roll-Up Bag Placemat!
- Click here for the Half Back Hostess Card
- Click here for the Half Back letter you’ll want to give each guest during the individual consultation as they book their color appointment.
(COMING SOON….GLAMOUR PARTY VIDEO!!)
At The Glamour Class:
- Before Guests Arrive – set up their trays and organize yourself!
- As Guests Arrive – introduce yourself!
- When Class Starts – memorize flip chart verbatim!
- After Class is Completed – individual close with each guest in a separate location from the group…this provides a more personal setting for you to build a relationship with each person there.
- Click here for a breakdown on what your individual close should sound like!